The SMSA Library. Image by Graham Jepson.
SMSA Library Reopens
UPDATE: Back to normal hours from Monday 15 November 2021:
Monday to Friday 8:45am-6:00pm
The Library will be open for fully vaccinated members to browse, borrow & spend time.
VISITING GUIDELINES & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Wear a mask at all times in our building.
- Check in using the Service NSW QR code or sign in sheet provided.
- You must show proof of double vaccination before entering the Library.
- Only two people in the lift at one time.
- Be mindful of social distancing (1.5 metres between you and others) at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and departure.
- Returned books will be sanitised prior to going back on shelves.
- If you are feeling unwell, even with mild cold or flu symptoms such as sore throat/cough, please do not visit the Library.
- Fully vaccinated members will be able to browse and borrow.
- Potential new members who are fully vaccinated are welcome to visit the Library. New membership payments accepted in person (cards preferred).
- Cuthbert’s will be open subject to social distancing requirements and tea and coffee will be available.
- Newspapers, crosswords and computers will be available.
- The Tom Keneally Centre remains closed at this time.
- We anticipate that on-site member events will recommence in early 2022. In the meantime there are online events scheduled for November 2021.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ENTER THE LIBRARY
For those members who do not yet feel comfortable spending time inside the Library, we still have the following services available. These will be located in the level 2 Library foyer, just outside the lifts, during opening hours only:
Please respect these guidelines for the safety of all members and staff. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact our Library staff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9262 7300. We look forward to welcoming you back! The SMSA Library Team